“Clean and fair”
Review of Days Inn Chester

Days Inn Chester
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chester

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This motel is pretty dingy and run down but at least superficially clean. Decent price for a one night 'I'm too exhausted to go one mile further' stay. Pets are allowed. Close to the interstate and several fast food restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013
Albany, New York
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I couldn't have stayed at a better place. The staff was great and very friendly. The care I felt from the owners regarding my health was so heart touching I felt very safe. My stay was for over a week and I absolutely loved every minute being there. I have plans on going back in August. Simple the best getaway I.'ve had.

Room Tip: Rooms have easy access in case of emergency. If you have lots of money and live a high class lifesty...
Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Chester
Reviewed 5 May 2014

As team mom, I booked 4 rooms and filled 3. Tried to cancel 1; was asked repeatedly to reconsider then was told it was too late to cancel and my card was being charged. Not happy. Will never use a Days Inn again because of this experience. Was told by one of the parents that at check in, the receptionist told them that (hee, hee, hee) she had to charge me because I was a little too late cancelling. I don't think it was funny, or anyone else's business. I want my money back! - Shelly Roberts

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers are raving about these Chester hotels

Travellers also viewed these Chester hotels
Country Inn & Suites Chester
Hampton Inn Chester
Hampton Inn Chester
#1 of 14 in Chester
Courtyard Richmond Chester

Been to Days Inn Chester? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Chester

Property: Days Inn Chester
Address: 2410 W Hundred Rd, I-95 & US 10 Exit 61B, Chester, VA 23831-2303
Region: United States > Virginia > Chester
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Chester 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Chester Hotel Chester