“Not a great experience.”

Super 8 Chester/Richmond Area
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chester
“Not a great experience.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Booked a room through trip advisor same day with tingo. Booked a non smoking room and my email receipt also said non smoking. The hotel had us booked in a smoking room. No nons left when we checked in at 10pm. The clerk was very nice and showed us 5 rooms to choose the least offensive one. The entire hotel was in need of major maintenance, towels and washcloths were so stained we discarded a lot of them, wore flip flops because the carpet was sticky, the dresser had tape on it where it was coming apart, not clean, just passable. Would definitely not stay there again.

Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chester, Virginia
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was on business for 2 weeks and this Super 8 provided me a close location, a clean room with refrigerator & microwave and was centrally located to a lot of restaurants and stores.The rate was very good (applied over the internet). Breakfast was the typical Super 8 breakfast, but served the purpose.. Overall i recommend this Super 8 and would return to this location if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Chester
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Matress pad dirty, room smelt musty, my wife said they had poor reviews, this is not a place we want to stay at again. Toilet leaks.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers are raving about these Chester hotels

Chester, Virginia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Myself and 3 kids stayed for 1 night until our hotel was available the next day , at 9pm i get a call from the front desk there is to much noise I understand people are staying here that work but at 9 pm I'm getting a call and we were only talking and watching tv my kids are kinda of age so there was no ruckus I could see if it was 10 or even 11. I'd advise if you have kids don't stay here. When we first arrived and checked in went to our room and it had not even been cleaned. Also there is no wifi I had to hook my hotspot up to even get any internet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Chester
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This location is convenient. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The ladies at the desk are always friendly. Its simple and basic, no frills, but a great stay for the price. One downside, no elevator.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stay was pretty much as expected for a Super8. It was clean (very important). I only stay to get a few hours sleep before continuing my travel. I often use Super8's for this purpose. However, this particular one had extremely thin walls/ceilings. Other guests were not being noisy, but it was very loud any time someone walked on the floor above.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo