Residence Inn Richmond Chester
Comfort Inn(Chester)
US$91
US$89
Priceline
All reviewsfire pitstainless steel appliancesfull kitchenmain roadcorner roomfront desk stafffree breakfasta king size bedgreat place to stayhotel staffnight staynice hotelwaffle makergreat roomhot tubgreat stopdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Our party of two adults and one child stayed in a king corner fireplace suite for one night. One note is that the place is sprawling with long corridors so if walking is a problem, you might want to ask for a room near the elevator. The suite was spotless---beautifully decorated with all the amenities. Breakfast was good with a nice mix of offerings. I would have liked a few other non-carb offerings but everyone else seemed very pleased. Parking was plentiful, and the inn is close to Route 295 and not far from I-95. One especially notable area was the indoor pool and hot tub area---large with many windows and a high ceiling so you had none of the steamy, humid atmosphere usually present. Both the pool and the hot tub had lifts for getting a handicapped person into the water. That was most impressive and something I have never seen at a commercial hotel before. This is a totally outstanding property!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The hotel is in a nice location, right off of the highway. Cracker Barrel was right up the street. Plenty of shopping and fast food in the area. A lot nicer than the hotels closer to the airport in Richmond. Worth the additional 15 minute drive. The breakfast is great and they provide dinner Monday - Wednesday. Can't beat it for the price. The room was very comfortable and homey. Looked like a nice condo. The pool area was nice and they even have a fire pit to boot!

Room Tip: There are only 4 floors, so there's no such thing as a "high" floor. There are some weird angles to parts of the building, so you may have one less window. I actually had 2 different rooms, so I was able to compare. I didn't mind losing the window because it meant less light in the morning, providing better sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The accomodations were amazing the breakfast wonderful. I don't have anything bad to say about our stay. We will most definately stay here again. Loved the hot tub and pool. Very Very clean :-)

Room Tip: 3rd foor room 300 very quiet corner room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I needed a place to stay while on military duty at DLA Richmond for a week. I liked having breakfast in the morning and having the basic meal in the evening thru Wednesday so I didn't have to go out again for dinner. The building looked brand new so I was surprised to see from other reviews that it was three years old. Minimal wear and tear, so that is good. Staff were very nice. My only complaint was that the heater was out for two nights in the hot tub when I was there. Fort Lee is just down the road from this location. Good for long stays.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with nice clean rooms & hot breakfast (eggs, waffles, turkey bacon, potatoes, cereal, muffins, juice & oatmeal). The only problems I had with this hotel is it is hard to find & they keep the hallways on the chilly side. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013