Courtyard Richmond Chester
US$110
TripAdvisor
US$61
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbite to eatweek staynice hotelsmile on her facenice roomthe general managercoffee potft leerooms were very cleannorth carolinahome away from homethe staff was greatstaying at this hotelsoccer tournamentcomplimentary breakfastgreat customer service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We were here with a large group for soccer- the rooms and facilities were clean and well maintained. Staff was excellent- especially Roger in the food area and Heidi at the desk. There could have been more fruit options for breakfast but otherwise good selection.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
chester800, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Hi There,
Than you for staying with us and most especially for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Staff were top notch. Really well trained and could have been at a JW based on their friendlyness and attention to service. There are a few local and Chain type restaurants close and only a mile down the road.Rooms are nice and sevice/people put it over the top so that I will make this my regular hotel when working in the are.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Celling
Indy P, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

We are privileged to have associates who along with their hard work believe in providing the best services for our guests at all times. I'll certainly pass on your encouraging words to them. Thank you for staying with us and letting us know that we were able to provide you with our impeccable service. We look forward to having you back with us - we are just a call away! Take care.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The staff here is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are extremely clean and the beds are very comfortable. I have truly enjoyed my stay here. I have advised all my coworkers to book there travel stays at the Courtyard Marriott in Chester, Va.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott R

Thank you for staying with us and appreciating the fact that we strive to keep our facility up to our guests' expectations. I'll certainly pass on your message to our hard working associates. We look forward to having you and your co-workers back with us soon - take care

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed here for a week on business. The staff here is awesome! Very friendly. Lawana went out of her way to ensure that I had a great stay and provided me with all the information I could possibly need for the area. She was definitely a sweetheart. I will certainly be returning for my future trips and recommending it to any co-workers who plan to come here. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the area is quiet. The on-site café is great also. I couldn't thank them enough.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian S
Indy P, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

We all here at the Courtyard Marriott Chester are delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay with us, and that we were able to meet your expectations. I will surely pass your compliments to our associates and promise to keep up our standards so that we can provide you with the same level of hospitality during your next stay with us! It's always a delight to have you with us and thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to serve you - take care.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We stayed at the Marriott a few nights ago, and it was excellent. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and nice! We will stay there again for sure! For Canadian Travellers looking to go to Florida, this was a approx 1100 km from Ottawa. We had our 5th wheel trailer as well and there was lots of parking.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda K
Indy P, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our facility up to your expectations. We would be very happy to have you stay with us during your drive back home. We promise to extend the same courtesy and hospitality - thank you for your thoughts and kind words. Take care and drive safe.