“Must see”

Henricus Historical Park
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Chester
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Very nice, the living history is awesome. I will be going back again. i hope to bring my wife and kids to see the park this summer.

2  Thank Scott R

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My daughter and I visited the park on Dec. 28, 2013. The re-enactors were knowledgeable and willing to share the history of the park. Very friendly and engaged you to take part in trying on armor and conversation. Some buildings were locked which is why I didn't rate it a 5 star. The outodoor life around the park is beautiful and I plan to return just to see this again. There is a $8 entry fee for adults, discounted if you are military.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

we were invited to Henricus as part of a fund raiser. We had a tour and a boat ride and a meal. We had a great time and were thoroughly impressed. It is a great place for young kids and lots of room to run and have fun. If you get a chance please support Henricus

Reviewed 28 August 2013

The area was not well maintained, lots of weeds and overgrowth, not much information about what the wetland area was trying to accomplish in rebuilding. A lot of trash in the lookout spots, for a couple taking a walk it was nice, but would not take children there unless they were older.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We really enjoyed this small park as there is a meadow overlooking the river that you can picnic. The trails are flat so not exhausting. The trees are huge and majestic. The costumed characters are very much focused but friendly.