“Great Little Place”

Hunan Garden
Ranked #20 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Ate there just last Thursday. The food is always tasty, fresh, and great. My in laws come in from SC and they say it is the best Chinese they have had!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

The food is always fresh, good, and tasty. We eat there several times a month. I recommend it highly!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

This is the third time in six months I have visited Hunan Garden, December, March and June. We have a hard time finding good Chinese food in Central Florida so when in Virginia we make a special effort to stop by the Hunan Garden. We are always greeted by very friendly staff. Facilities are clean and well maintained. Though the menu selection is limited all items are very good. I am very particular about restaurants and if I don't feel the service or quality of the food is up to par I never go back to that restaurant. The Hunan Garden still remains one of our favorite Chester/Richmond restaurants.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

nice family owned shop, excellent food, great service,

Reviewed 24 August 2011

Pork fried rice lacked flavor and pork! Far from the best in Chester, Va!