“Great Ice Cream”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #60 of 110 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I occasionally stop by this Sonic for a snack on my way back from Richmond. It's a great location between Richmond and Petersburg. The prices are great and Sonic is always trying new things.

1  Thank greenehalltam

Reviewed 24 July 2011

We have been going to Sonic since it opened and were very pleased with it. It was the one food take out I could eat at without worrying about my food allergy. However, recently, we went and ordered our usual, chicken wrap without dressing for me with french fry combo. The menu changed and now the only grilled chicken offered is in a regular roll. So disappointing. We love the chicken wraps and cannot understand why they stopped serving it. We did find out that they will make it, but the cost is about $2.00 more because it is no longer a combo, but sold a la carte, alone. Since I have food allergies, this is very hard for me. And we were more upset because just the day before, we paid the combo price. Whether it is a wrap or roll, it is still bread, why were we charged more for a wrap that they have anyway. They were not accommodating at all. Since we now have to pay so much more, we can eat anywhere for that new price and we have. It remains to be seen if we will ever return after this.