“Choices”

Island Creamery
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Description: We feature homemade ice cream, sundaes, shakes and freshly baked waffle cones.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

If you want choices in flavors of ice cream, this is your place! Establishment is clean and the ice cream is delicious! Go early because evenings in the summer the line is LONG!

1  Thank Diane S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,636)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is the best ice cream you will taste this side of heaven. The fruit flavors are authentic and fresh; we love the Black Raspberry and my husband went for the Cantaloupe night after night. My favorite is Java Jolt, especially when double dipped with Marsh Mud. Best value in the house is the Roundup - 5 scoops with nuts, three toppings, whip, and cherry, but personally, I like mine topped only with a sugar cone. The ice cream is too good to cover it up with extra stuff! I'm craving it right now and can hardly take it that I won't be able to indulge for at least another year or two until I make it back to Chincoteague!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Skip dinner and just eat the ice cream. It will be hard to find better ice cream anywhere. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2  Thank John W
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I enjoyed the ice cream & the staff was very friendly. Even the lines were LONG, the staff quickly waited on you which kept the lines moving. I will definitely return!

1  Thank Mobaby926
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Lines were out the door, but moved very fast. Lots of interesting homemade flavors -- we had the Wallops Rocket Fuel (spicy chocolate). Waffle cones are the freshest I've ever had.

1  Thank ElizabethLB