“The best icecream I have ever experienced !”
Review of Island Creamery

Island Creamery
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Homemade Ice Cream, Coffee, Free Wi-Fi
Montreal, Canada
“The best icecream I have ever experienced !”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This is the best icecream place I have ever experienced and the best ice cream I have tasted. The permanent lineup tells all ! But it is moving pretty fast and the service is excelent.
Always a pleasure to go there.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Franck G

Rochester, Pennsylvania
“Chincoteague night life.....ice cream parlors!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've been to Chincoteague at least 15 times over the last 29 yrs. It's one of my favorite places to go. I remember when McDonalds was the only fast food restaurant on the island! I've camped, stayed in an apt over bait shop, townhouse & 3 story condo on the water. I highly recommend Harbour Rentals when looking for a place. I also recommend bus tour of Assateague. Catching sunrise on the beach is also a must! Crabbing is fun too! Our night life consists of frequenting the ice cream parlors...not Dairy Queen-you can do that at home. At Island Creamory, the cantaloupe is my favorite! Love the fudge too!

• Visited August 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Yummy”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We've been going to Chincoteague over 40 years and I'll never forget the first time I had Island Creamery's ice cream. It is without a doubt, the best I've ever tasted. On top of that, the employees are very friendly :-)

• Visited August 2013
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“Please Make one flavor without HFCS ( High Fructose Corn Syrup)”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Please make one flavor without this additive as many people are allergic to it and you would increase your customers if you did so. Just a suggestion. Many common brands now do versions without this nasty additive.

• Visited July 2014
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Worth the wait in line!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Do not let the long line scare you off! it obviously means it is the best ice cream you will eat! Love this place and love their ice cream!

• Visited July 2014