“Buffett meets beach bbq”

Woody's Beach BBQ and Eatery
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Yes, it's beach themed. Yes it's fun for the kids(beach hammocks, beach games, Buffett and island music playing the background) and yes yes yes, it's delicious. I have tried every bbq they offer, but hands down, my favorite is the Carolina. My kids love their corn nuggets( so do i). The best kept secret is their amazing loaded fries. The other not so well kept secret, the amazing fried chicken. My kids aren't big bbq fans, but no one ever passes up the fried chicken. Yep, it's a bit pricey, worth every mouth watering bite of every penny.

There are newer reviews for Woody's Beach BBQ and Eatery

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was unaware that this was a take out place with only a few benches out front. We ordered platters and it wasn't enough food for 2 people. We were still hungry when were done. My husband and dad had to go to McDonalds to buy a second dinner. Also, they forgot our cornbread!

2  Thank Tara1979
Reviewed 24 October 2013

So well decorated as a fun place but the food is mediocre and the prices are horrendous. Could be such a great place if a little more thought went into the food prep and if the prices were more reasonable.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

How could you resist the smell wafting into the car windows? BBQ is very tasty, many entertaining games about the lot, prices reasonable. VERY mosquito-y...slather up with repellent if you think to eat there.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

You are only "right down the street" from me in Chincoteague. I soooo wish your
food was as good as what I had today at Shore Beef & Barbecue. It isn't far from
Chincoteague; only in New Church; but, I wish I didn't need to leave the Island to
get this quality of food.

It was tasty, NOT Dry....very Moist, Soooo Great. I like you and yours as people.
Just wish you would bring this type of wonderful taste, flavor, moistness, price, etc.
to us on Chincoteague. Maybe next year. We can Only Hope!