“Good pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Clearfield, Pennsylvania
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Probably not the world's best, as they claim, but pretty good pizza all the same. They also serve other food and deliver. Popular local place.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Wendy B

Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza joint”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I had a house salad with turkey and my husband had a pizza burger sub - both were excellent. I wanted 2 slices of pizza and was kind of disappointed that they don't let you order by the slice so I had to get a whole small. But it was really delicious and we had leftovers to take home. My only other issue is that they brought out my salad way before my husband's sub so he had to watch me eat and then I had to watch him. But overall a yummy pizza place!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kristen G
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Good Pizza with prompt delivery”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We ordered and enjoyed four of their house pizzas including the Famous Pizza and were not the least bit disappointed. All were well prepared and tasty.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JKM127
“The best pizza I ever had from pa”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have been Down here for a few day, this our last day and decided to get pizza a few people recommend this and it's was awesome!!!

• Visited September 2013
Fairmont, West Virginia
“Not Just Pizza”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We ate here three times on our week long trip to Chincoteague. I love their Rock Fish Basket. I had it on two separate stops here and would definitely recommend it. Three pieces of fish served with fries, coleslaw and a roll. Their pizza is also good. It is different than I am used to but it is good. I look forward to going back to Chincoteague and eating here again.

Visited September 2013