“Tasty Italian”

Famous Pizza Family Restaurant
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Baked ziti with good marinara and meatballs, plenty of garlic bread, crisp salad. This is a simple restaurant with a very diverse menu. Order at the cash register and wait until the staff bring your stuff to the table. Or order to take out. Ate here twice in four days despite many other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stopped for lunch on the way back from the beach and were pleased. We both ordered seafood baskets (one clam and one fish). The portions were ample. Both were just as fresh and tasty as what we got on platters at more expensive restaurants. (Face it, fried food is fried food). This is a dive so don't expect anything fancy. I'm definitely going back for the clams.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our first time eating here and we would definitely go back. I had the taco salad. It was delicious. Clean place, friendly workers. You order at a counter and they bring it to you. Variety of menu items. The pizza must be good because they got phone call after phone call for delivery of pizza while we were there. The place and the food reminded me of a favorite hometown restaurant. No frills, but great food at a great price!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The outside of the Famous Pizza is deceiving. Walk in and you'll enjoy good food at reasonable slices. Sadly, pizza slices are not sold by the slice. Recommend.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stopped here for one lunch and one dinner. I had a charbroiled cheese burger that tasted good and the french fries were ok, but could have been a bit more crispy. We did not try the pizza, but I did have a small meatball sandwich that was ok. I am no expert, but I think they might try adding a few spices to the basic sauce they use. It seemed like a busy place and it was difficult going there for a Friday night pick-up order. The phone was busy, so I had to call 14 times to get through. The main counter person called everyone "baby" and that seemed kind of odd to us. They are in a convenient location half way along Maddox Blvd., so we may visit again for lunch if we do not find anything better.