“Ok Pizza.”

Famous Pizza Family Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered and picked up. Service was good for a busy Saturday night. 3 out of the 10 in our group thought it was good. The rest of is ate it because it was our dinner and it was too late to get anything else. Plus it was expensive.
Keep in mind everyone likes different pizza. It was well prepared, etc...,just not the taste most of us prefer.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We got an hawian pizza and it was great, the best one I have had so far. The only downside was they said 45 min. but it took over an hour but Im gonna say it was because it was July 4th. The price was good and pizza was great so the time didn't matter.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful pizza and subs. Very relaxed atmosphere. Service was friendly. We wished we had stopped by again to try more items.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I ate here twice. The subs were good and prices were reasonable. My only problem was there were alot of flies.... the staff needs to do a better job keeping the flies under control. We will give this place another try.

1  Thank debbie s
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

After me and a co-worker got sick off the Gyros I vow not to order from here. So another co-worker order from here since the other place was not delivering until seven (Maria's) she order from Famous's. well I order a salad and garlic bread. Salad was far but could of been better i mean McDonalds gives me croutons and I don't have to cut it up (onions, cucumbers). The garlick bread not so garlic just a 4" sub roll made to be garlic bread and was more less just butter. There dries have gone to the crapper for they are chewy and soggy by the time you get them if you order out, just not good anymore. I know its been under management three four times but now its a dump not worth a dime anymore. They were good Once.

2  Thank Rickyp22