“Not to bad :)”

Famous Pizza Family Restaurant
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We ordered a Hawaiian Pizza for delivery. They told us it would be about 30-40 minutes but actually got it in 25 minutes :) Pizza was ok. It was good. Not excellent but good. The person on the phone when I ordered was very nice and the delivery driver was nice as well :)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stopped by for two lunches on our visit (8/2014) and as always this place NEVER disappoints.
The pizza is fantastic and the steak subs & fries are great.
The kids ordered pepperoni pizza and gobbled down every bite.
We will always stop by Famous Pizza for lunch at the beach!
Thanks again :)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I ordered a Medium Pizza at 5:40 Pm. I was tol that my order would be ready for pick up in 20-25 minutes,So I arrived at 6:00 to pick up my Pizza. I waited in line for about 10 minutes and was hen told it wasn't ready. I waited another 15 minutes and was told it would only be another 5 minutes. 10 minutes later I asked if it was ready yet and the young woman working the register tokd me with a additude"If I didn't call your name...Then it's NOT READY!" I wound up waiting till 6:53 to finally get my Pizza and then to top all of this off! They gave me a Small Pizza Not a medium like I ordered a hour and 13 minutes earlier! The Pizza was over cooked and tasted like it was made a week earlier. I will NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN AND ADVISE EVERYONE ELSE TO STAY CLEAR OF THAT DUMP! "They say they are world famous" I'm guessing that it's for NASTY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HORRIBLE FOOD!!!

4  Thank WLADIMIR1
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I am a native New Yorker so I had to put the Famous Pizza to the test. I ordered the buffalo chicken pizza and it was a winner! My husband and kids also agree the pizza was very good. They actually used chicken meat from the buffalo wings. We chowed down!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were on vacation in chincoteague for 6 days and had lunch there 2 days and dinner 1 night.if that don't tell ya the food is good you have a problem. Food is good and reasonable