“Great pastries and iced drinks”
Review of Sugarbakers

Sugarbakers
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2014

If i'm in Chincoteague - i'm getting pastries at SugarBakers; and my wife's getting a cold coffee drink. This is a given. Like 2+2+4. It is that good.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Sugarbakers was located a few blocks down from our hotel. It is a small bakery but smells yummy! We walked to Sugarbakers to get donuts for breakfast one morning. The workers were very nice and personable. The donuts were delicious. They had variety of food to order.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I really like this place. It's small, cute, and quant. Their donuts are totally amazing. Their coffee is good too. Never ate lunch there, but for breakfast it's totally enjoyable. I'm not understanding the price complaints. Their priced really reasonably.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We went to Sugarbakers for lunch expecting a great experience from all the reviews and photos of delicious sandwiches. My sandwich was too large to even fit in my mouth and ended up falling apart all over the place. I wouldn't rave about the taste either, it was just a sandwich in my opinion. Most of the sweets were already gone, but I look forward to trying a donut or pastry next time we visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great pastries and donuts, the ducks out back follow you to your car trying to get a little Sugarbakers!