“Finally, something healthy on this island!!!”
Review of Sea Star Cafe

Sea Star Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sea Star Cafe Gourmet Carry Out is locally owned and operated! We opened on Main Street in 2000 and moved to our new location on Maddox Blvd. in 2013. Serving gourmet sandwiches, fresh salads, vegetarian & vegan fare as well as homemade soups, sides and baked goods. All of our food is MADE FRESH to ORDER by the 2 OWNERS..... everyday all the time! Our soups, sauces, hummus, baked goods etc. are made by us right here! We intended Sea Star to be carryout but do have some outdoor seating limited to 3 picnic tables. Check us out! CALL FOR HOURS!
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was only in Chincoteague for about 3 days, but I swear in that time I learned their idea of a vegetable was french fries, or a baked potato, and if you were lucky enough to to get anything green on your plate, it was swimming in butter or cream. Finding this place, on my last day of course, was such a relief! I needed to eat something healthy again. I know now where it is, and perhaps may even eat there at least once daily.

1  Thank Kelly C

Reviewed 19 October 2013

we were pleasantly surprised at the great food and wonderful service in this small restaurant. We will definitely go back .

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great place to pick up a tasty sandwich, wrap or gourmet soup of the day. Really worth it. All take out.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I love their new location! Lovely seating right by a pond that hosts
many types of wildlife. Excellent music ... and nice seating as you
wait for your order. I come at off times; or, you may need to wait
and wait. At least it is a lovely place to wait.

I love their sandwiches; but, my favorites at the present moment
are their chili and humus/with vegetables. But, it is all great, tasty,
and healthy. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

This place was excellent. Fresh good quality ingredients and cookies! This place should not be overlooked!