“The new cuban”

Cuisines: American
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“The new cuban”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

They just started making Cuban sandwiches this year . We had them for dinner last night and now it is my new choice when I eat at J&B they were great and priced nice also. Way to go Joan , Brian and Mary keep up the good work.

• Visited June 2014

“Best Cuban ever”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Upon my spring return to Chincoteague I noticed J&B was was open went to the restaurant walked in and smelled this overwhelming smell of roasted pork when I asked the lovely young lady behind the counter why are you roasting pork she replied for the Cuban the combination of the ham Swiss cheese spicy mustard and pickles the pickles on the toasted Panini role is by far the best sandwich I've ever eaten in Chincoteague best sandwich ever

Onancock, Virginia
“best subs in town”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Each sub is crafted from scratch and has no prepackaged ingredients. My favorites are the cold cut and cheese steak (uses real chopped steak). Just the place to stop at on your way to the beach. We always enjoyed Joanies' subs.

• Visited May 2014
Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania, United States
“quick service”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

great sandwiches made just he way you order. A must for the beach. Good value for the price and nice selection of sandwiches to choose form. and good quality meats.

Visited August 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“BEST OF THE BEST SUBS/SANDWICHES/FRIES EVER!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

What originally caught our attention to J & B Subs was a ride by our first day in Chincoteague. The smell put a spell on us. The next day for lunch, we just had to stop. I had an Italian sub, and my husband tried their hamburger sub. We died and went to heaven! Of course we had to sample each other's....and we both could not believe just how good they were. It would put any sub place to shame. We were going to get 2 orders of fries till the girl told us they were big. So we went with just one order...and good thing we did...1 order could have actually fed 3 people. And they were yum, yum, yum. Subway...no wonder no one was in your parking lot!

• Visited October 2013