“Best Subs on the Island”
Review of J & B Subs

J & B Subs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Made fresh however you want! Deviled eggs and fresh fruit make a wonderful addition to a delicious lunch. Take a cooler and take them to the beach.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was recommended by the girl at the front desk of days inn (also on chincoteague), boy am i ever glad i went. the staff is friendly, the food is fantastic, and they have everything in one stop!!! Best take out on the whole island as far as im concerned!!!! kudos to J&B's!!!!!!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

They just started making Cuban sandwiches this year . We had them for dinner last night and now it is my new choice when I eat at J&B they were great and priced nice also. Way to go Joan , Brian and Mary keep up the good work.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Upon my spring return to Chincoteague I noticed J&B was was open went to the restaurant walked in and smelled this overwhelming smell of roasted pork when I asked the lovely young lady behind the counter why are you roasting pork she replied for the Cuban the combination of the ham Swiss cheese spicy mustard and pickles the pickles on the toasted Panini role is by far the best sandwich I've ever eaten in Chincoteague best sandwich ever

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Each sub is crafted from scratch and has no prepackaged ingredients. My favorites are the cold cut and cheese steak (uses real chopped steak). Just the place to stop at on your way to the beach. We always enjoyed Joanies' subs.