“Huge portions!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Mostly a take out place, although there are adjacent outdoor picnic tables. Seafood is fresh, and the service fast. Highly recommend the fish and chips ! The serving was so large, that two of us could had shared.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stopped here for a quick lunch to get some local seafood. Overall a decent place but not quite what we were expecting. There is no place to eat inside at all. It is only a take out restaurant with a few picnic tables outside. Food was decent, my favorite were the steamed clams. They were very good. Everything else we had was fried only though. That is the majority of what they serve, fried food. So we got a little fried out. Decent food but might try somewhere else next time.

1  Thank PatrickP873
Reviewed 30 May 2014

If you love seafood, you will not be disappointed. Not fancy, just fresh and delicious. Staff was friendly and the resident cat visited with us until our food was cooked.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Captain Zack's seafood is excellent! Ordered a Seafood platter, and coconut shrimp. The food was very good and there was plenty of it! My husband and I shared both and were stuffed afterward. It is a take out restaurant, or they will deliver.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We placed our order and waited over 30 minutes. They called our name and we thought we were picking up our order. We were then told they were out of three of the dishes we ordered, so we had to reorder at that point. They then made us wait another 30 minutes for the new order. They apparently put the new order at the back of their list. I twice asked for something that wasn't included in the order when we finally received the order. When we complained to the owner her response was there was nothing she could do... No compensation in any way, not even an apology.

1  Thank WandEJ
captzack, Owner at Captain Zack's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Normally I don't respond to comments on here, however, I feel your comments require my attention. You did not have to wait 30 minutes before your name was called to tell you we were out of soft crabs, you did, however, have to wait for your food. I apologized to your husband no less then 5 times while he waited with your son inside & you sat outside. I can only apologize to you here for mistakenly putting tartar sauce instead of cocktail sauce in with your food. As you know we were very busy & are only human. The other 3 days you ate with us you "loved" our food...maybe next time you will focus on the positive.