“Just Ok”
Review of Ledo's Pizza

Ledo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The food was Ok, nothing special but not bad either. The atmosphere is nice, reasonably priced and the service was very good

Visited October 2013

Junction City, Kansas
“Good food”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

It wasn't bad food at all. My sandwich was very tasty, and my son's pizza was good. Their sauce was a little sweet, and I didn't like that very much. They charged for everything; I asked for sauce to dip fries in, and it was a charge. That's a little annoying. We visit during the government shut down, so I'm sure business was slower than usual, but the server wasn't very excited that my son and I wanted to sit and dine in. I won't go back there next time we visit.

• Visited October 2013
USA
“Average family friendly place”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Good for budget travellers. Have a nice variety of italian food. We waited to get seated and felt a little awkward. We were expected to take a seat which was not clear as the sign was facing guests in stead of entry door. Place give an impression of being unclean. All the servers were nice and caring.

• Visited August 2013
chambersburg
“OK”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have eaten here before and it seemed better the last time we at here (probably 7 years ago). The pizza is average but not fantastic. The thin crust is good and crispy and the sauce is pretty good, but the toppings are a little sparse. Not a bad meal, but would be better off at one of the local restaurants that are not a chain.

• Visited August 2013
Davidsonville, Maryland
“Compares well to the Original Ledo's”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Ledo's is a chain so I wouldn't give it 5 stars, but this place serves great pizza. When you compare these places, the quality of the pizza really does vary quite a lot. This one makes a great crust, it is almost as good as the original restaurant in Hyattsville (now College Park).

If you are burned out on seafood and want a good meal, this is the place to be in Chincoteague.

Visited September 2013