The Refuge Inn was far better than any of the motels I remember staying in when I was a kid! The rooms were well decorated and clean. Our porch looked out on the ponies which was pleasant. Breakfast was sufficient. You can tell the motel was built before free breakfast was the norm so the eating area is small. Loved the location - immediately before the bridge to Assateague and the beautiful beaches there. Would recommend this motel without hesitation (and the room rate was great!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island