This was our first visit to Chincoteague. The Refuge Inn proved to be a great value. Breakfast is included in the room rate. The hotel is clean and has a wonderful pool. L:ots of kids around, which was great for our 11-year-old. Not a honeymoon place but a great family inn. Located near the entrance to the wildlife reguge, where we spent a lot of our time. Bike rentals on site. The people working at the Refuge Inn were all very hospitable and helpful, and happy to please the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island