I have been staying with this hotel since I was 2 years old. Every summer we have spent time in Chincoteague, even when stationed in Korea! Over 20 years later, I take my husband there to stay and can't wait for the day I bring my own kids. They have lovely upgraded rooms, and are the closest hotel to the wildlife refuge. PERFECT for morning walks, runs, yoga, and more. The peaceful atmosphere and friendly staff...we've seen some of the same maids in all those years! will make you feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island