Our room was on the second floor overlooking the pony pen. It was so much fun to watch the ponies playing. The whole place was out of the ordinary, very comfortable & friendly. Located next to the bridge to the part it was easy to walk over the bridge and enjoy the water and wildlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island