My husband, daughter, and I, along with my in-laws stayed at the Refuge Inn from May 15-18th. We had a very nice stay, while there was a large group of high school kids staying at the hotel, the room hotel remained mostly quiet. We stayed in room 300, one of the two suites. The room was well maintained, clean, and comfortable. The pool was heated and very clean, my three year old loved it. The grounds were nice and clean. The continental breakfast was average, but on Saturday they made Belgian waffles to order, which was really nice. The staff was very nice and helpful. They actually let us borrow an umbrella during a heavy rain storm. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay, and we will definitely choose the Refuge Inn for our stay in Chincoteague in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island