We got there at noon on a Sunday and although check-in time is 3 pm, the friendly staff had no trouble finding us a room. Relaxed in the hot tub that evening. The lot behind our room had tall trees with birds and made us feel like we were living in a cabin in wilderness. Nice, tidy room with a king sized bed. The ac/fan wasn't too loud and we slept really well. Monday morning breakfast wasn't out of this world, just the standard fare to get you going. Just minutes away from the wild life refuge and also conveniently located close to good restaurants. We would highly recommend this hotel when visiting the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island