We went to Cihncoteague and stayed at Refuge Inn at the recommendation of a co-worker. The recommendation was perfect. The hospitality at the Inn was amazing. You felt like you were being welcomed home by family members. I had a King Deluxe room with a patio facing the woods. The room was clean and spacious. I had good wireless connection, a flat screen tv, plenty of closet space and a good-sized bathroom. Towels were plentiful. The pool and Spa were so clean. Water temp in the pool was just how I like it (warm) and with the back wall open in the pool area, you felt like you were swimming in the woods. Close to Assateague and the beach and bike trails, close to Main street and some good restaurants, this Inn offers a real escape from the everyday routine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island