My wife and I have stayed here many times over the years. We've stayed at other places in town, but this is by far the best we've experienced. The rooms are always kept very clean and their interior styling is very nice. There's no nasty mold and dirty grout or caulking. The inn is surrounded by big pines which makes it feel private and woodsy. They have a large area where they keep ponies and you can walk up to the fence and feed them. The inn is located just outside of the entrance to the Assateague Island National Seashore. We'll continue to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island