We found Refuge on TripAdvisor, and we agree with all the great reviews. The Refuge Inn is the perfect spot for a visit to Chincoteague. The islands are so unique and natural, we wanted to stay in a place that felt the same way. We found that at The Refuge Inn. Unique, Natural, Clean, Off the usual path. Just what we were looking for - we would definitely stay there again! And, just in case you aren't lucky enough to spot the wild ponies of Chincoteague, there are 2 ponies on property (just in case...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island