Our family (2 adults,2 young kids) stayed here last week and really enjoyed our time. The place is very comfy and quaint. Rooms were very clean and great sizes. Pool area was not super huge but fitting for size of resort. Pool and grounds covered in lusch greenery and beautiful flowers! The kids loved the horses right next to our car. Breakfast was yummy. The staff was welcoming from our very first phone call all the way to our checkout when they told us we wish we could havd stayed longer. :) thanks Refuge Inn.....we had a really nice time. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island