The Refuge Inn is really just a great place to stay on Assateague. With the wonderful pool/hot tub area, the hidden deck on the roof, the comfortable rooms, the horses right across the parking lot, the friendly staff and of course the wildlife refuge this is truly a great place to stay in Chincoteague! Every day we'd load up our beach supplies on our bikes and use the hotels location to our advantage by riding on the bike path all the way to the beach only accessible by bikes on Assateague. We did have a mix up with the days we were staying (which was our fault completely), but the hotel staff was happy to help us book a room at a different hotel in town for our last night. Altogether a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island