Comfort Suites Chincoteague
Chincoteague Inn(Chincoteague Island)
US$88
US$77
US$230
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$124
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$160
Best Western Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$142
Agoda.com
Refuge Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hotels.com
Dove Winds(Chincoteague Island)
1,378 results
All reviewspresidential suiteoutdoor poolwine and cheesehot tubview of the baythe entire staffsmall balconystaff was very friendlycookieswafflesgreat place to stayview of the waterthe hotel is cleanfree breakfastoff seasonshort drivewonderful hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2014

As in the past, I had a great time at the Comfort Suites on Chincoteague Island. The hotel is always clean, the staff is extremely friendly, polite and professional. If there is anything you need, they will help you find it. I highly recommend staying here when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sam S
Lisa_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Chincoteague, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We are very happy to see that we have earned your loyalty and can't wait to see you again in the near future. If you are not already a member of our rewards program, you might want to considering joining. There are many benefits when you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had a wonderful time at this property. The hotel was extremely clean and looked like it had a recent renovation. The staff was the best and had even had champaign and chocolates waiting for us in our room on our second night after they found out that we were in Chincoteague to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I would rate this stay a six stars!

Room Tip: All rooms are suites and all face the bay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kim J

First allow us to say Congratulations on your anniversary. We feel quite honored that you would think of sharing your special occasion with us, and we are very happy to know that everything went beyond your expectations. We hope that you will consider us for your next anniversary or any special occasion , we are here to assist you.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. From check in to check the service was great and friendly. The room was spacious. Clean. And we loved the balcony overlooking the water. Chincoteague island. Was beautiful. Quiet great food. It was a wonderful place to visit. It was just my boyfriend and myself. But we would love to take our kids to visit. Can't wait to return. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Willsand14

We appreciate you leaving such a great comment regarding your recent stay. You picked a great time to experience the Island, and we were very happy to hear you were comfortable during your stay. We hope taht you can get the whole gang together and come see us again once the summer weather hits the beach.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Was neither impressed nor horrified by my stay here. It was okay. I think the rooms need updating. We end up on the first floor because they didn't have any king bed room on a higher floor available. Also charge more if you have more than one person in the room with you. Room was clean and breakfast was meh, just really it was an overnight stay in a town we were in because I tagged along with my husband who was there on business. I slept okay, but being on the bottom floor I could hear the loud stomping of someone walking over my head in the room above. The configuration of the room was strange too. Sort of what I would consider a junior suite as the living area is not in a different room than the bed. You have a partition separating the two areas, but essentially it's the same room and the fridge was right by the bathroom which I didn't like either. Either way, it was just okay, probably won't stay here if we have to come back again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Lisa_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Chincoteague, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay . Our staff strives to provide our guest with exceptional service and accommodations . I was sorry to hear that we failed to exceed your expectations.We have made many upgrades in the last few months in our hotel and your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.Please contact me at your convenience at 757-336-3700 to discuss your visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We just returned home from a short trip to Chincoteague, one of our favorite places. We had a wonderful stay at the Comfort Inn. We have been coming to the island for many years, and were devoted to another hotel. Last year we booked the other hotel only to find that upon arrival, their pool was under repair, so we changed to the Comfort Inn. How glad we are that their pool was being repaired, because we are now devoted to Comfort Inn. This was our second stay. It's clean, convenient, quiet, and friendly. We loved the balcony overlooking the bay. I appreciated that they serve breakfast until 11:00 am, as I like to sleep late and miss breakfast in most hotels . The little things like having tea, lemonade, and wine and cheese on the lobby were a nice touch. I don't often write reviews, but this hotel deserves the recognition. ( Now it will be so popular that I can't get a reservation ! )

• Stayed: May 2014
Jeannie_Rose, Manager at Comfort Suites Chincoteague, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Wow , thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience . We appreciate your kind words. I will be sure to share them with my staff. We strive everyday to be the best, so its wonderful to receive such a glowing review. We hope to see you again in the near future.