Comfort Suites Chincoteague
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn and Suites Chincoteague-Waterfront(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$177
Rodeway Inn(Chincoteague Island)
US$66
Snug Harbor Marina and Cottages(Chincoteague Island)
US$215
  • Beachfront
Days Inn Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)
US$66
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$117
Chincoteague Inn(Chincoteague Island)
US$132
US$116
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$160
Island Motor Inn Resort(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$150
Refuge Inn(Chincoteague Island)
TripAdvisor
1,364 results
All reviewspresidential suiteoutdoor poolwine and cheesehot tubview of the baythe entire staffsmall balconystaff was very friendlycookieswafflesgreat place to stayview of the waterthe hotel is cleanfree breakfastoff seasonshort drivewonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

we come back again for the quiet and comfort of the hotel.;it is well supplied with all the amenites we needed,a king bed,the room was large and balcony with a great view of the bay and passing boaters.also indoor & outdoor pools.Not to forget the breakfast included with the stay. There are a few resturants ,bakery,&

Room Tip: good bay side views and I think most rooms have that view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Chincoteague, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your business and for choosing the Comfort Suites for you recent stay in Chincoteague. We hope to see you on a return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great view from room, nice balcony overlooking the bay. Wifi was unusable for the entire stay. Both outdoor and indoor pools were nice. Upped the rate when I arrived, apparently not a "kids stay free" hotel like other hotels on Chincoteague Island.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gregngng
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Hotel is clean, has nice amenities, and the staff was very pleasant and courteous. There were a couple of nitpicky things. For example, check in was at 4:00; we arrived around 5:00. Room wasn't ready, so they gave us a different room. Well, the one they gave us I don't believe had as nice a view as the original room. We ended up at the end of a hallway and so our balcony view was somewhat obstructed, whereas if we had been given our original room (I knew which room it would have been and where) the view would have been better. Not a big deal, I know, but it was a slight disappointment.

Breakfast was very good and the staff very helpful. We went to the indoor pool and it also was very clean. I had to leave after 15 or so minutes because the chemicals were irritating my eyes. However, this didn't bother anyone else in my family so perhaps it was just me.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, but neither would I pass up an opportunity to stay elsewhere if the price and recommendations were right.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Chincoteague, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you were caused during your check in. This is not typical of our hotel and I will be speaking to my executive housekeeper to ensure this does not happen in the future. We do test our chemical levels in our pools every morning to ensure the safety of our guest and I was concerned to hear of your reaction. I will be sure to check into this issue . Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention , we appreciate your feedback and we hope you will consider a return visit in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed Thursday and Friday nights and had a great time. Hotel is within walking distance, on Main Street, of a bunch of shops and restaurants. The King Jacuzzi suite was spacious for wife and kids (14 & 16) pullout couch was a little uncomfortable but what do you expect for a couch. The breakfast room fills up around 9am so get there early. We were there for the beach, which is wonderful and much less crowded than Ocean City, so we didn't spend much time in the hotel. The beach is a short 5 mile drive, hint turn right at the circle next to beach and park on the right side, it is less crowded and no lifeguards All areas of the hotel were clean and up to date. Internet access was a little slow but it is rare to have good wireless in a hotel in my experience. Overall it was expensive but on par with similar properties in the area.

Room Tip: All rooms looked good to us
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in the process of working with our internet provider to ensure a better experience for our guest and the future . I apologize for any inconvenience you were caused during your visit. regarding this issue. At time's the breakfast area can get a little crowded so we do open our meeting room up to provide more seating and an enjoyable atmosphere. Keep in mind we will be happy to give you a tray to have breakfast on our sundeck or from your private balcony on your next visit. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our beaches and we look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was a fabulous hotel. We recently visited in July 2014. We booked a 2Q suite. The room was clean and well equipped for our family of 2 adults, 2 children. There was absolutely no smell even being so close to the water. It also had a microwave and frig which not all places have these days. The beds were very comfy. The view from our corner room was just okay but there are plenty of other places to get views within walking distance. The kids loved the indoor pool. We did not use the fitness center or the outdoor pool. The breakfast was the typical things but was actually edible and enjoyable. The staff was friendly and helpful and we were made to feel like old friends. We had a wonderfully relaxing visit to the island for the weekend and we have vowed to return soon. Thank you so much Comfort Suites!

Room Tip: The wifi was a plus as it was fast and easy access. The room was quiet except for the ice machine noise from just outside the room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased your family enjoyed our hotel during your visit to Chincoteague. Next time you are here we would love to show you our premium suites with bigger balconies, and a direct straight view overlooking the beautiful Chincoteague Bay. They are bigger suites and might be more accommodating for your family and give you the view you are looking for. I am happy to hear my staff was accommodating to you needs . I will be sure to share your comments with them and we hope to see you again soon for a longer stay.