My husband and I stayed at the resort inn in August 2013 for a week. I was a little skeptical because I was only going on the reviews and the pictures on the website. But we were pleasantly surprised when we entered our room. We had the king room and it was a good size with full couch and table with chairs. The sunset views from the balcony were some of the best ever. The continental breakfast was good for a few times during our stay. My husband and I would walk around the boardwalk and wind up in the swinging chair for awhile just watching the water and the tour boats go by. One day my husband and I went to the deli and brought back sandwiches and we ate outside at one of the benches. Great vacation and will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are waterfront with balcony. Free continental breakfast, hot tub, fitness center, in room coffee maker, free wi-fi, located within walking distance of restaurants and shopping, and minutes from Assateague National Seashore and Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, and NASA/Wallops Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Island Motor Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Motor Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Island Hotel Chincoteague
- Island Resort Chincoteague
- Island Chincoteague