Recently stayed here June 7th to the 9th 2014. What a great place, I used to stay here every year when my children were little, and they would love fishing off the dock and swimming in the pool, as I loved the garden, swing and hammock and the wonderful sunsets right from the deck off the room. My return visit was just as I remember, the place is clean as a whistle, pool nice size and very clean and an indoor pool too, as well as a hot tub on the 3rd floor with un -obstructed views of the bay and meadows, so relaxing and also super clean and well maintained, Breakfast in the little restaurant was included with the room, just enough with many items to choose from, Bagels, assorted breads, e-muffinns, cereals, fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and a waffle maker to make your own and plenty of hot coffee, yummy! Everyone is so friendly and nice here, will return again in the fall, had such a nice time, by far the best place to stay on Chincoteague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are waterfront with balcony. Free continental breakfast, hot tub, fitness center, in room coffee maker, free wi-fi, located within walking distance of restaurants and shopping, and minutes from Assateague National Seashore and Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, and NASA/Wallops Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Island Motor Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Motor Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Island Hotel Chincoteague
- Island Resort Chincoteague
- Island Chincoteague