We've been staying at the Island Motor Inn Resort for many years--it's the only place we'll stay while visiting Chincoteague. It isn't the "newest" place, but it's the "best' place. The rooms are good, the view is spectacular, and the staff is first-rate. It's the reason why we keep going back--and will continue to do so. Just one thing--we missed the blue Corvette! (Inside joke for the staff and those of us "veteran guests"!) Keep up the good work, everyone--we'll see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are waterfront with balcony. Free continental breakfast, hot tub, fitness center, in room coffee maker, free wi-fi, located within walking distance of restaurants and shopping, and minutes from Assateague National Seashore and Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, and NASA/Wallops Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Island Motor Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Motor Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Island Hotel Chincoteague
- Island Resort Chincoteague
- Island Chincoteague