“Finally the island has a top notch breakfast sandwich !”
Review of Wave House Grill - CLOSED

Wave House Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“Finally the island has a top notch breakfast sandwich !”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Two eggs over hard, two slices of cheese, crisp scrapple on a toasted kaiser roll all without breaking the bank. Will be back again and again and again !

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank gypsyretail

“Wavehouse grill”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

New restaurant Very clean and bright. They have the best burger on the Island and a very wide selection to choose from

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 101currahee506
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Terrific Burgers”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I have to travel to area several times a year for business, this time I took my family. My children wanted burgers and The Wave House Grill was recommended. The kids ordered burgers, my wife and I ordered the turkey sandwich. We all thoroughly enjoyed everything! We decided to eat there once again on our way out of town. This time we all ordered burgers, although they are cooked well done they were juicy and delicious! Restaurant very clean with a beach atmosphere, staff very friendly.

2 Thank Clay22
Charlotte, North Carolina
“50$ for a family of 5”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Pretty pricey for a burger and fry joint with picnic tables and checkered table cloths. Service was friendly, even though we came at the very end of the day right before closing time.

2 Thank Nightowl_RN
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“Good food, weird service”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The burgers are great. They say the offer delivery, but they never answer the phone. I have to call and call and let their phone ring for fifteen minutes before they actually pick up. This has happened twice now. Going in the service is abrupt, but polite. I'd eat from there more often if I could actually get in touch.