“Yummy”

Build Your Own Cookie
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: We serve warm homemade cookies with your favorite ice cream and toppings. We also serve all ice cream products, cones, shakes, sundae, ice cream cookie sandwiches, floats, cookies and more........
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Worth a stop to check this out. Lots of options on size and customizations. I had a great one with everything, we got 2 just with ice cream and one kids' size. All were big hits

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were excited to try this place out on our first visit to Chincoteague last weekend, and I'm so glad we went. I'm a cookie baker, so I'm picky when it comes to cookies, but this place did not disappoint. I got a cookie sandwich, with a warm chocolate chip brownie cookie and cookie dough ice cream, whoa!! And my boyfriend had a root beer float, which was also delicious. The lady who served us couldn't have been nicer, and I'm only sad that I live 4 hours away.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Come hungry and ready for a sweet treat! Cookies were warm and are really what made this dessert special--the peanut butter cookie was the best. I strongly recommend a bottle of water or cup of coffee to go along with this sundae.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Delicious cookie sundaes. What a great idea. Wish I'd thought of that! And set up to travel too! Loved it!

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

A warm cookie, yummy ice cream, candy on top, what's not to like??? The staff was friendly and the decor was creative--hardware store funky. But really-it's all about the food, and it was so good.