“Fun and flavorful!”

Build Your Own Cookie
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: We serve warm homemade cookies with your favorite ice cream and toppings. We also serve all ice cream products, cones, shakes, sundae, ice cream cookie sandwiches, floats, cookies and more........
Reviewed 29 May 2014

BYOC was a fun stop. You'll see it on the side of the road. There is some seating, though minimal if crowded. There was no line for us, but that shocks me since it was so delicious.

You choose a cookie, an ice cream (1 or 2 scoops) and a topping (or two). The cookie was great, but it was really the ice cream that made the dessert over the top fabulous. (Island Creamery was wonderful, but my boyfriend and I both liked the ice cream at BYOC better!)

It's interactive, it's delicious, you can't go wrong!

(Only con: minimal beverage options).

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Be ready to enjoy great ice cream on a huge cookie! Delicious and well worth the stop. Nothing like a good ice cream on a hot night.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Found this place last year - still love it and would recommend for a great dessert! They make it just the way you ask!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Worth a stop to check this out. Lots of options on size and customizations. I had a great one with everything, we got 2 just with ice cream and one kids' size. All were big hits

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were excited to try this place out on our first visit to Chincoteague last weekend, and I'm so glad we went. I'm a cookie baker, so I'm picky when it comes to cookies, but this place did not disappoint. I got a cookie sandwich, with a warm chocolate chip brownie cookie and cookie dough ice cream, whoa!! And my boyfriend had a root beer float, which was also delicious. The lady who served us couldn't have been nicer, and I'm only sad that I live 4 hours away.