“Great ice cream and cookies reasonable prices generous servings fun treat!”

Build Your Own Cookie
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: We serve warm homemade cookies with your favorite ice cream and toppings. We also serve all ice cream products, cones, shakes, sundae, ice cream cookie sandwiches, floats, cookies and more........
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good stuff! And friendly service. Really good ice cream next to a nice burrito stop too! Fun idea for kids and everyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here twice. We had ice cream both times. They were very friendly & you got waited on fast as well. It's outside & they have tables that you can sit at.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Big cookie with any and every topping you could think of. You pick a cookie or brownie top it with ice cream and top it with topping. The people are really nice. This is quite the treat!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this food truck for the first time during a recent Chincoteague stay. The name alone was a draw. When I got in line and reviewed the menu I was pleasantly surprised. It is not just cookies! The big draw is a concoction that begins with your choice of warm cookie flavors, then you choose an ice cream flavor and THEN you choose toppings! There are lots of other combinations and choices. I selected a small ice cream sandwich which turned out to be half of an enormous cookie in the bottom of a bowl with my selected ice cream flavor in the middle with the other half the cookie on top. It was excellent. Just dreaming up combinations for my next visit!

1  Thank CSW343
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great cookies and ice cream. We had driven by the BYOC but never stopped. Glad we did. My entire family enjoyed the summer time treat.