“Good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the pork BBQ here is phenomenal. I didn't care for the pit beef or pit ham. My husband loved it all and we will definitely be going again. Just a little on the pricey side for a sandwich place.

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Great job!!! Had pork sandwiches- they were so good!! Lots to do with the kids wile waiting for our food! Very friendly staff!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Food was not bad but had delivered to hotel. No receipt. Order wrong. Shorted items. Eat there or check order before they leave.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stopped Sunday afternoon and got a pit beef sandwich and small beach fries. $13.00. Plenty of rare beef on a potato roll. It has the look of a great sandwich,however the beef was lacking any taste. No smoke, no bbq, just beef you can get at a deli. I don't know what pit beef means,, but I don't like it.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Had the crabby bacon burger have to say one pf the better burgers ive had. Absolutely love the fries and the bbq sauce is great as well. Very friendly people. Gonna be one of our go to when we are on the island