“Quorn in a sandwich?!”

Poseidon's Pantry Gourmet Grocery & Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Eat healthy... or not! It's your choice at Poseidon's Pantry Gourmet Grocery & Deli. We specialize in delicious food and great service. We roast our own turkey and roast beef in the deli, and make all our soups, sides, dressings, and much more. Also, our deli is veggie-friendly and has several gluten-free options. The grocery has a great selection of gluten-free, organic, and vegetarian products, as well as wonderful cheeses, snacks, chocolate, coffee, bread, craft beer and affordable tasty wines. And we love to give you samples of our products!
Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
“Quorn in a sandwich?!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I LOVE Quorn. For those not in the know, it's a meatless substitute, and it's super delicious and rarely ever used at restaurants. When I came I got a vegan BLT, and I added cheese and Quorn slices and it was awesome. Not gigantic sandwiches, but really good. I also wanted to buy their smoked tempeh before I went home and they sold it to me at really fair price. A must go!

WV
“Good place, friendly, great sandwich”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

If you choose just one sandwich shop on the island, choose this one. The bacon is amazing. I was hooked on the pimento cheese. Friendly service. This is the best option if you want a sandwich! Sandwiches are "to go". Grocery area carries some great choices to compliment your sandwich. Well worth it to eat here.

Middleton, Wisconsin
“Yum!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Wonderful place for sandwiches in Chincoteague! I had the Blt and it was very good. My son had one with roast beef that they loved. Very fresh and well made!

Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“Healthy Eating!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love going into the store and buying products while i wait for lunch!! Organic, Gluten Free, Bacon Wall!! I got my mothers day baskets here and they were a hit!!

Visited May 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent food, selection, prices, and service!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great selection including vegetarian and vegan options. The ham and brie sandwich is to die for! We will be back!

Visited May 2014