“You already know”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It's a McDonald's...it has all that over-processed food you can get at any of one of their fast food restaurants. You can change the decor and tell me it's a restaurant...but it's still the same old McDonald's.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stop here for my coffee or iced coffee on my way to the beach because it is right at the entrance to it and is open early. e try to get to Chincoteague at least once a year and have been going for the last 4 years. To tell the truth, I'm in such a good mood when we are there, I kind of forget the handful of rude people we run into. So of course, I forgot about the drive thru lady. She has ZERO personality taking your order. Hard to understand, and when my husband asked her to repeat what she said, she snaps her answer back. As soon as she said, "Can I help you?" I recognized the monotone voice. And as soon as she snapped her answer back I KNEW it was her. Then when we pulled up to the window...YEP definitely was her. She is young with very long braids. My husband can get along with anybody, but even he was extremely mad. So, if you don't mind putting up with a rude, ignorant, snappy, monotone, miserable person, go through the drive thru. If you don't want to be in a bad mood at 7 am, go inside to order. I don't usually like to review a person, we all have our bad days, but with the SAME person for 4 years??...she's getting written about. When we got to the window to pick our order up, the other woman handed it to us and closed the window as I was asking her if she was the manager. I really don't think she heard me.My husband said to just let it go.On a positive note, there are a few ponies right next door that you can see up close and feed with the corn feed machines that are there. It's up to you if you want to do that before or after your visit to McDonald's. We usually get out and see them first. Then by the time we are finished with our McD's experience, we can't wait to get away from there.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Mc Donald is supposed to be easy, quick and inexpensive. Here it was unfriendly, slow and difficult. Ordered a take-away coffee and children's meal. Got the nuggets. Waited, waited, waited. Had to ask for the coffee and for the drinks. Staff was busy......not serving clients. I will NEVER come back

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best place to see ponies up close. This was better than spending $40 per person to see horses at a distance!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Always fast and friendly. It's the only McDonald's on the island and is right before the entrance to the beach. Bathroom were clean too.