Channel Bass Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Chincoteague Island
See available hotels
View Hotel
Comfort Suites Chincoteague(Chincoteague Island)
View Hotel
My Lighthouse Inn(Chincoteague Island)
View Hotel
Sea Shell Motel(Chincoteague Island)
View Hotel
Sea Hawk Motel(Chincoteague Island)
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)
Rodeway Inn(Chincoteague Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasssconesother guestsenglish gardenamazing hostsmexican eggsbed and breakfastinteresting guestscaring hostsenglish teafeel right at homeeach guesta wonderful staybeach equipmentboat tourevery morningthird floor
Reviewed 28 June 2012

The house is well maintained and in a great location. The hosts were friendly and very helpful. We have a toddler, and Barbara helped us with our milk warming needs and made special breakfasts suited to her. Breakfasts were delicious, though sometimes a bit on the salty side. Her crab quiche, though, was one of the best crab recipes I've had. If you stay, I also highly recommend the English Tea. Barbara's scones were fabulous.
They also stock everything you will need while there including bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas, suntan lotion and DEET (highly recommended for hikes in Assateague). Barbara and David pay exacting attention to detail.

Room Tip: We liked the suite with our daughter. It gave us some privacy and allowed our daughter to sleep more soundly.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nondescript
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My mom and I stayed here for a few nights and it was wonderful. Barbara and David were so nice and helpful. They made us feel welcome and helped make our trip sucessfull. Breakfast was extremely good both mornings, I wish we had stayed long enough to try the afternoon tea. The location is great, close to many shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Thanks Barbara for the wonderful stay in your house! The breakfast is very good and the atmosphere makes it even better: you get welcome in British English, switch over and talk in Spanish and finish in German and this are only 3 of the many languages Barbara knows. Absolutly great to borrow everything you need for the beach and in the evening you will get the best tables in the best restaurants in town if you like. Just let Barbara know and you will spend some wonderful days you will never forget.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2012

My husband and I just returned to Ohio after 5 perfect days at The Channel Bass Inn.This was a wonderful experience.The rooms are all very different and all very charming.The service is excellent ! You will want for nothing. Barbara & David are the perfect hosts.The location is perfect for walking the town and visiting Assateague.The price is very very reasonable.My only complaint is the food.It was too good and I ate too much.!Best breakfasts ever.!We also enjoyed the Tea.We had a fabulous time and will definitely be back. It was a slice of Heaven!

Room Tip: The rooms vary greatly in size from small and cozy to large suites.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2012

My husband and I stayed at channel bass inn in April 2011, and had a wonderful time. Barbara and David treated us like family, and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were the best we had on a 2 month trip and the afternoon tea was sublime. It was great to get a proper cup of tea! We would love to return in the future.
Jo and Lincoln, Australia