Went to Steamers for dinner. I ordered the Seafood Platter. It was okay. The Oysters and Clams tasted like dirty grease. They needed to change to fryers. I could not eat them. Everything else was fine. Great thing was the power went out and we had to eat our dinner under the light of all our Iphones! They should at least invest in some candles or a backup generator. The customers who came in after us were not able to order anything. Good as usual and we will return again. Waitress was great as always!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.