“08-26-2012”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Went to Steamers for dinner. I ordered the Seafood Platter. It was okay. The Oysters and Clams tasted like dirty grease. They needed to change to fryers. I could not eat them. Everything else was fine. Great thing was the power went out and we had to eat our dinner under the light of all our Iphones! They should at least invest in some candles or a backup generator. The customers who came in after us were not able to order anything. Good as usual and we will return again. Waitress was great as always!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

The orange crushes, steamed clams, and especially the crab dip in the toasted bread bowl are out of this WORLD !!!!
WHen at the bar also ask for a watermelon crush too when available.

1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 25 August 2012

My husband and I shared a steamed crab pot - I'd never seen crabs that small, but hubby ate and enjoyed them, I really liked the clams and the shrimp - they were plentiful and yummy! Would certainly go back.

1  Thank lcbworks
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My family ate at Steamers while on vacation at Chincoteague Island, Va. Probably THE BEST seafood we've ever had.........

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is primarily an all you can eat seafood place. Excellent service. Our group got steamed crabs, crab legs and shrimp. Everything was delicious and initial portions would so large only one in our party got additional servings of legs.

It is a no frills place complete with paper covered tables and food served on trays rather than plates. Highly recommend if you are looking for good steamed seafood and plenty of it!