“Old school dining, worth the wait”

Steamers Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Classic southern dishes at a fair price. Sweet potato biscuits were AMAZING. Fried seafood was breaded with a cornmeal breading, served with southern style sides and garnished with kale and an orange slice. On a Monday night in July, our wait to be seated was 45 minutes, despite the place being about half full. Our waiter was mostly nonexistent, though not apparently busy.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I decided to share something that came Ina big bucket. Can't remember the name but it had so much food in it, I thought I would pass out! That was probably the most economical way to go. Looking at the chalkboard, I thought the prices of the all you can eat things and market values were a little high but I guess it is real seafood that is not shipped in so you are going to pay for quality. Don't expect a cheap bill bit expect great food.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Now this is SEAFOOD!!!! Got seated right away....service was great and food was out of this world. Great atmosphere too....very casual. We will definitely go back to Steamers!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Go !! Enjoy !! You will love it ! I'm counting the days to my return !!! The food is "Off the Hook" It is a must !!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Steamers is definitely a family friendly restaurant. The service was great. Amber was attentive and we did not have to wait for refills on food or drink. She was super friendly and she is the epitome of "service with a smile". I was most impressed with not feeling rushed at an All You Can Eat establishnent.

My husband and I both ordered All You Can Eat snow crabs and shrimp. It is a little pricey but my husband definitely got our money's worth. The sides that come with the AYCE were abundant and delicious , except the sweet potato biscuits, they were more like a cookie and not very tasty.

We did not go to Steamers for blue crab so we were not disappointed when the sign at the door said there were none avaulable. However, a table next to us were able to order some, there was miscommunication between the front and back of the house. This is the only reason why I gave Steamers 4/5.

1  Thank Rachael C