“Little Pricey but Good, Fresh Seafood.”

Steamers Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
“Little Pricey but Good, Fresh Seafood.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We went for the All you can eat Blue Crabs but were told they did not have enough crabs to honor all you can eat. But you could order a dozen. Our groups order included a dozen blue crabs, crab cakes, all you can eat crab legs, chicken wings, and clam bake which included blue crabs, oysters, clams, and shrimp. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Our waitress was great!

Troutville, Virginia
“Wish I didn't go”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

First- the price!!! My check for 2 people was $79!!!! We did get an appetizer, one main course, one kids meal and a 6$ cocktail....I try to add when ordering, but the end result made me weak to my feet.
Second- the food!!! Nothing special at all. I have had much better food at any other seafood place I have been to.
Third- the restaurant itself. Plain and boring.
I really wish I didn't let my friend talk me into going there, we have heard that it is way overpriced, but we didn't think, it would be this outrageous, especially for this place. Going to Captain Zack's and carrying out is way better!!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“OMG”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

first the 40 minute wait turned out to be about 15 minutes! There were 6 of us, 2 men, 2 women, 2 children. One order was for the all U can eat crab legs. the portion was so large, that was all he could eat!! Everyone else had to take at least half their meals home, it was so much food! Everyone kept saying how tasty and delicious the meals were. (get the fried pickles-but only order 1!!!)

Milford, Connecticut
“No steamers at steamers”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We really had a craving for steamers, so we thought that steamers restaurant would be a good choice. WRONG!! They were out of steamers??? So I ordered buffalo wings...they were out of buffalo wings. The food we did order was fair at best. Based on my experience, I cannot recommend this restaurant.

Blue Hill, Nebraska
“Wowzers!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We dined at this restaurant a couple nights ago (July 10th) and the food was simply incredible. The sweet potato biscuits were wonderful, and my shrimp Alfredo was to die for! When we first came in we were told a 25 minute wait for a table, which I said was surprising for that early in the evening (5:00-5:15). Both the host and the hostess assured me that they would seat me as soon as a table became available. We were sat in probably about 10 to 15 minutes and didn't even wait the whole 25 which was an added bonus looking back. Our server was Crystal who was very attentive and lively, we asked about what was going on around town and she informed us of the Carnival that goes on Friday & Saturday nights in July which we went to and enjoyed as well. My wife has business partners back in our hometown who we've recommended stop on Chincoteague just to eat here. We also recommend Crystal to anyone going there for dinner she was probably one of the best servers we've ever had. I can guarantee we'll be back!

• Visited July 2014