“All you can eat”

Steamers Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“All you can eat”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Need I say more? You know what's better than having to get your own good at a buffet? Someone bringing it to you. Crabs are delicious! We always have a blast here.

Warren, New Jersey, Usa
“Great for seafood!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We ordered the crab for dinner, it was delicious and the price was reasonable. My children are not very into seafood, they ordered the pasta and it was good too.

Visited August 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Came back, and glad I did”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had visited Steamers a few years ago, and wasn't really impressed with it. However, this time I was in Chincoteague with my sister and grand-niece and she really wanted to go to Steamers. I am so glad she did! The food I got was cooked just right, and just the right amount. Seasonings were perfect. Can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2014
Springfield, Virginia
“Shrimpfest at Steamers”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Food was ok -- a bit pricey, however the service was excellent! We took a large group there and overall had a good time. We were seated fairly quickly, and Steamers provided wonderful service. The food was so-so, the shrimp and crabs were good - but the fried chicken and clam strips left a bit to be desired.

Visited July 2014
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Excellent service by Leanna. The stuffed shrimp was wonderful. So was the fried flounder. It was an extremely busy night at Steamers, but we had a very positive food and service experience.

• Visited July 2014