“Okay”

Maria's Restaurant and Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a very average seafood and pizza restaurant. The waitress was very friendly and very attentive. The food took awhile, especially since we were only one of two tables. If you are hungry and need to eat this is an option but not necessarily one that I would choose again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Maria's Restaurant is our most favorite place to eat on the island...especially for the breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

What a big improvement from last year. Food and service made a huge step forward. I figured last year was probably an off day when we were there. Thanks for the good food and service.

Justin B, Manager at Maria's Restaurant and Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Michael D,

Thank you for noticing that we have changed since we have restaffed management and revamped our menus. Thank you for your awesome and motivating review. I hope to see you enjoying our establishment for years to come.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Amazing food and a great price for it all, I will be back. I love this place. Feels like home. I personally rate Maria's 5 stars. The staff is outstanding. I honestly could go on and on. I recommend the fried chicken.

adamj3122,

Thank you for your outstanding review. I wish you would go on and on about our little slice of paradise to your friends and family. Again thank you for the review and your time. Hope to see you for years to come.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We always eat breakfast here one time during our trips to Chincoteague. This time it was a little bit of a wait for the staff to realize we were there (the sign said to wait to be seated). There were only two other family's there, so it wasn't that they were too busy. I also had to get up and find the waitresses to ask for ketchup. The food was average for breakfast. They do have a buffet during prime season, which is what my husband chose.
It was a little disappointing this time.

Justin B, Manager at Maria's Restaurant and Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

FamilyVacationYork,

I would like to apologize for my employee’s lack of attentiveness to you and your family. I'm glad to hear you come see us on every trip to our little paradise we call Chincoteague. I hope that this hasn't persuaded you away from our restaurant. Again thank you for your years of loyalty.