“OK”

Maria's Restaurant and Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“OK”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service was good. The food was good, but nothing special. The best part was the fact that the fries were unsalted. Usually in most restaurants, they are so salty you can hardly eat them! They have fantastic cole slaw!!

1 Thank capricorn1551

• Greek first
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
“less than substandard”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The place was not clean, the food was extremely greasy, my son found a piece of plastic in his food and the price was unacceptably high. Our first night in Chincoteaque island was disappointing thanks to this restaurant.

2 Thank Earnest2000
Bethesda, Maryland
“Best Pizza on the Island & Great Breakfasts, Too!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our whole family loves Maria's. The Greek salad there is excellent! Recently, we tried their breakfast. That was also really good. Our girls were really hungry after riding bikes all day the previous day, so they ordered the breakfast buffet. They loved it! My husband and I ordered off the regular breakfast menu.

Visited August 2014
“Meals are great! ! The pizza is Okay. ”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My friends love this place. This trip was my first time. We at in late and my clam basket was amazing. The owner seemed to enjoy her staff more than her customers. The owner walked by our table several times, and never even said "hello"

Chestertown, Maryland
“Came back for some more”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Last night my husband and I went in for dinner, and the staff was very friendly and the meal was very good. Whenever on the island we try to stop in for dinner. It is very affordable.